3-6 september 2014, Lisbon, Portugal.
The sessions of the Conference will take place in the Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities of the Universidade Nova de Lisboa.
The official languages of the conference are French and English.
There will be no simultaneous translation provided.
Sélection de sessions (programme en cours de définition)
- M07. Urban Ideologies and Political Conflict (12th-18th Centuries)
- M18. Between the Iberian Peninsula and America : Agents of Urban Creation, Practices and Discourses, Time and Protagonists
- M23. Municipalising or Privatising ? Urban Services in Comparative Perspective (18th-21st Centuries)
- M24. Crossings and Crossers : Experts, Institutions and Networks under the Transnational Municipal Turn
- M36. Having Faith in the City : Religion and Urban Expertise in the Twentieth Century
- M37. Planting New Towns in Europe in the Interwar Period : Politics, Practitioners and People
- S12. City Lights (17th-21st Centuries). Persistence and Change in Urban Lighting Technologies and Night-Time Practices