Toutes les versions de cet article : [English] [français]
Following the study days dedicated to “architectural and town planning professions faced with the involvement of residents and users” in 2012 and “sustainable town planning and architecture know-how and models” in 2013, the aim of the Ramau 2014 conferences is to concentrate on the relations between sustainability and “management” in the field of urban development and architecture. The incorporation of sustainable development in architectural, urban and landscaping operations seems to have the effect of increasing the concern for management logic in the project process.
The fields traditionally assigned to management, such as budgets (investments, consumption) and rental or residential relationships, are becoming increasingly complex due to the growing interest shown in the environment. In parallel, there is a move towards new challenges, particularly that of understanding the relevance of projects in view of repeated in situ adjustments between the expectations of recipients and the services provided by the built or developed environment. These preoccupations lead to increased questioning concerning the “performance”, “profitability” and even “relevance” of projects. The way in which to imagine “residents”, “users” or “final users” and to then invite them to give their opinion or jointly construct projects has become a major challenge for qualified stakeholders. Within this context, in what ways are the skills, trades, practices and organization of stakeholder systems developing ? How are users and managers associated ? How important is the anticipatory management of the various spatial and technical systems during the project (whether new or renovation works), particularly during the design phase ? How is management organized following the delivery of the buildings or other developed spaces ? Have evaluations of the systems been incorporated and how ? All questions that the Ramau Conference attempts to focus on.
– 9h30 Reception and opening
9h45 Official welcome – Panos MANTZIARAS, Ministry of Culture and Communication, Emmanuel RAOUL, Ministry of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy, a representative of Region Ile-de-France
10h00 RAMAU welcome, network managers, Elise MACAIRE, LET-UMR LAVUE, Véronique BIAU, CRH-UMR LAVUE, Michael FENKER, LET-UMR LAVUE, presentation of Rencontres 2014, Isabelle GRUDET, LET-UMR LAVUE, Nadine ROUDIL, Centre Scientifique et Technique du Bâtiment, Hélène SUBREMON, UMR LATTS, ENPC-UPEMLV
– 10h30 Introductory session, run by Nadine ROUDIL, Laboratoire Services Process Innovations, Centre Scientifique et Technique du Bâtiment (CSTB). Discussion leader : Ludovic HALBERT, Laboratoire Techniques, Territoires et Sociétés (UMR LATTS), ENPC, UPEMLV.
The management of built environment in an age of sustainable development : framework elements
– 14h00 1st session, run by Véronique BIAU, Centre de recherche sur l’habitat (CRH - UMR LAVUE), Ensa de Paris Val de Seine. Discussion leader : Elisabeth CAMPAGNAC, Laboratoire Techniques Territoires Sociétés (LATTS), Université de Paris-Est
The management of built environment, and transformations of public action
– 15h45 2nd session, run by Michael FENKER, Laboratoire Espaces Travail (LET - UMR LAVUE), Ensa de Paris La Villette.
Sustainability and facilities management in the corporate real estate and public buildings sector : what drives the change of knowledge and practices ?
17h30 End of the day’s activities
– 9h00 3rd session, run by Hélène SUBREMON, Laboratoire Techniques, Territoires et Sociétés (UMR LATTS), ENPC, UPEMLV. Discussion leader : Niels ALBERTSEN, Center for Strategic Byforskning, Aarhus School of Architecture
Changing postures, changing practices : professionals in a transition period
– 11h00 4th session, run by Élise MACAIRE, Laboratoire Espaces Travail (LET - UMR LAVUE), Ensa de Paris La Villette. Discussion leader : Judith LE MAIRE, Faculté d’Architecture La Cambre-Horta, Centre des Laboratoires Associés pour la Recherche en Architecture, Université Libre de Bruxelles
Architectural and urban design professionals faced with “managing” residents
– 14h10 5th session, run by Isabelle GRUDET, Laboratoire Espaces Travail (LET -UMR LAVUE), Ensa de Paris La Villette. Discussion leader : Laurent MATTHEY, Department of Geography and Environment at the University of Geneva
Management practices and new concerns for uses in public space
16h00 Summary and conclusions
Florence RUDOLF, Professor, Assistant Director of Amup, Ensas and Insa Strasbourg
16h40 End of the Rencontres
Paris, Grande Arche de La Défense, Arche Sud, Room 2
This conference is organized with the support of Région Île-de-France, Ministère de la Culture et de la Communication, Université Paris Lumières, UMR Lavue CNRS 7218 and École Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture de Paris-La Villette. It is hosted by the Ministère de l’Écologie, du développement durable et de l’énergie - PUCA.
Voir en ligne : Link to the call for papers issued in October 2013